Monday, January 16, 2012

A time when you felt passionate and alive...

It's been months since my last "30 Day Challenge" Post and I know it kind of defeats the purpose of the "challenge" part, but I am going to try and finish anyways!

So, I'm on Day 18...."A time when you felt passionate and alive.."

I am a passionate person.  I have passions...I do.  There was a time when I always felt passionate.  I love music. There's nothing better than a live acoustic performance by an artist who wrote the lyrics and composed the melody.  When I read a book and it's so heartwrenching that I can't put it down....I feel like it's the heart and soul of my life for the days I'm reading it!  When I cook and bake...a sort of calm and peace comes over me.  It's like instant bliss in a world that doesn't always show us it's beauty.

I had dreams, goals and the drive from my passions that made me feel so alive!  I'm supposed to write about a time when I felt these things.  To be honest...I can't remember.   I don't feel alive.  I feel defeated.  The past year has been horrible for MANY reasons and I can't even begin to find myself again.  I'm weary....and haunted...and life is just not what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment