Thursday, May 14, 2015

Christmas Eve 2014

Flashback to December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

The holidays are about family and close friends.  It doesn't matter what gifts you give or receive...it just matters who you have to share this special time with.  I am realizing that more and more every year.  When the stress of the holidays start to trickle into the actual days of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day....we are missing out on the best part!  I'm so thankful to have such a loving family and amazing close family friends.  Christmas, for me, will always be about the anticipation leading up to Christmas morning....but it's also about seeing the excitement on my nephews' faces, being consumed with warmth and comfort and feeling unconditional love as it surrounds me.  

Christmas Eve is probably my favorite day of the year.  Of course, the traditions have changed from year to year, but at the same time they have stayed exactly the same.  Family, friends, food, gifts, music and love....That pretty much sums up the Lee house on Christmas Eve.  It's my favorite night of the year and I plan on spending it that way forever. 

Below are pictures that I captured on Christmas Eve.  We always spend time with our great friends, the Parker Family, and we love this tradition and hope it continues for a long, long time.  We welcome lots of friends on Christmas Eve and it's always festive and happy!






















No comments:

Post a Comment