Thursday, May 14, 2015

Christmas Morning 2014

Flashback to Christmas Day 2014

Pajamas, homemade egg and ham breakfast by Dad, cinnamon rolls, fresh coffee by Mom, family, presents, stockings....and love sure makes for an exhausting, but absolutely WONDERFUL Christmas.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  

I know I always blog about my Christmas mornings with my family, but this time I'm going to tell you about a new(ish), fun tradition that we have been doing that we just love!  Secret Santa Stockings!

Along with a a gift spending limit, we have also implemented stuffing stockings for each other into our family Christmas tradition.  On Thanksgiving, we draw names to determine who we will be giving a stocking to.  It's so much fun and my favorite part of Christmas morning!  We have really become creative with our stocking gifts.  We have been doing this for about 7 years and we have so much fun with it.  Over the years, the stockings have gotten bigger and some have even turned into Santa sacks!  Lots of yummy snacks, fun gifts and surprises will always be found in all the stockings....and for the past 4 years, there's been a little something for Brady and Brysen found in each stocking, too. :)  I love it!

Below are the pictures from our fun-filled, crazy Christmas morning, which always turns into Christmas evening before we know it. :)





























This was my favorite gift for Christmas.  My sister, Ginger had it made for me and it couldn't be more ME. :)


My gifts from my sister, Bri!

Gifts from my sister Ginger and her family!

These adorable gifts are from my sweet nephews, Brady and Brysen.  They picked them out themselves!!

Sweet gifts from my sweet friends...the Parker girls!

Lovely gift from my friend, Gloria!

Gift from my sweet friend Marcel.

Amazing gifts from my mom and dad. :)


My stocking stuff!!!  My sister Ginger drew my name this year and she made me a gorgeous, handmade stocking!!!!

Spoiled by my sweet hubby!!

Fun gifts from my Mother-in-Law!


No comments:

Post a Comment