Friday, May 3, 2013

Brysen has arrived....

I am happy to announce that I have a new nephew! He was born on February 24th. My sister and her husband named him Brysen James and he is such a doll. I know he’s only 2 months old, but his little personality has a certain calmness about it. I love him so much already and am so thankful to be his Auntie Amber! His big brother, Brady is a ball of energy and loves his baby brother very much.

My sister Ginger, Brady and Brysen’s mom, is adjusting to staying home with the 2 boys and it’s so adorable. Kevin, my brother-in-law and Ginger’s husband, is such a great dad and the boys both have that serious “Kevin look” every once and while that make us all smile. Brysen seems to have more of Kevin’s personality and Brady is like a mini Ginger. Kevin’s more easy going and Brysen seems to be that kind of baby...it's so precious and just warms my heart. Ginger and Brady are a little more passionate and high maintenance…and I think it's absolutely endearing.  But…every single one of them are lovable.

Brysen was born so tiny…but he has chubbed up quite a bit! I just love him and am so excited to spoil him, just like his big brother. I’m so happy to be a part of their lives and to be able to watch them grow up. Ginger’s little family is so cute. They just planted a vegetable garden outside and Brady is very proud. I was holding Brysen outside on the porch the other night, while watching Brady play tee-ball in the yard. He was so excited to show me the garden, that he told me to “put it down and come on.” Hahaha, “it” being Brysen and “down,” being on the concrete floor. After I rejected his requested place for me to “put it down,” he began looking for better spots. After a lot of options, he came to realize that I couldn’t put Brysen on the floor, the patio table, the trampoline, the lawn chair, or in the cilantro pot hanging from the porch pillar. The next thing you know, Grandpa Beaman came to take Brysen off my hands. Smart and persuasive little boy, that Brady is. So then we, of course, toured the garden and more importantly, played some ball.



Brysen James!!!!

Brayden Carter!!













1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest little boys in the world and so lucky to have such wonderful aunties!! <3

    ReplyDelete