Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Homemade Sugar Scrub!

June 20, 2014


I recently hosted a baby shower for my friend, Maria.  She's a very organic, artsy girl...so I wanted to get creative with the party favors.  I made homemade sugar scrub!  It was super simple.  Since it was a baby shower, I opted for the baby wash and baby oil scrub recipe.  Here it is:


2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup Baby Wash ( I used vanilla oatmeal)
1/4 baby oil
Food coloring (optional)


I picked up little glass jars from my local dollar store.  You can also find them at craft stores.  I went to hobby lobby and found mini wooden spoons, which worked perfect!   My mom cut me some fabric circles and I used ribbon and labels to decorate the jars.  They were a hit and I had a lot of fun making them!







No comments:

Post a Comment