Sunday, January 18, 2015

Leave me here forever...

Flashback to August 2, 2014

Our annual peach day at Apple Annies!

I don't need to tell you how much I love Apple Annies.  If you have read my blog posts...you know that it's my happy place.  There's just something about the simplicity of a day at the farm.  It brings me comfort when I have fallen into a world of worry, anger and pain.  It makes me realize that nature, fresh air, food, family and art...the simple joys in life...are all that matter.  They are what make us soar...and what make our hearts content.  A mason jar full of white daisies, a cup of fresh coffee, a soft couch and a good book...a day at Apple Annies...all things beautiful!  And isn't beauty the only thing worth living for?

































































1 comment:

  1. Nice blog post Amber. I love this annual trip with my girls too. The peach day is my favorite, with the peach pancakes, homemade sausage and fresh vegetables....especially the crisp corn on the cob! xoxo

    ReplyDelete