Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Halloween!

Date:  October 31, 2013

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  It's at my absolute favorite time of year, when the air outside is light and crisp and the excitement of the holidays begin.  The past 3 years on Halloween have been especially fun, because we now have nephews to share it with.  Brady's costume is always revealed when he rings our doorbell on Halloween night.  This year was extra-special, because it was Brysen's first Halloween!  My sister, Ginger and her husband, Kevin, also joined in on the costume fun this year.  I'm still not sure if Kevin's costume was a result of my sister's nagging...or if he secretly enjoyed it.  I think it's the latter. :) 
The Beaman family decided on a Disney theme this year.  Brady's past year's costumes were a cute sheep dog and Popeye the Sailor Man.  This year, the surprise at our door...(.though he tried spilling the beans to me early on by saying he was going as "Tito") was Pluto!  He was Disney's Pluto and Brysen was Mickey Mouse!  They were so adorable and just as Brady was about to recite his well rehearsed "Trick or Treat,"  I looked up to find Daisy Duck and Goofy!!  The whole family dressed up and they were absolutely adorable.  Here are some pictures to capture the fun-filled night. :)
















1 comment: