Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Night In With Good Friends....

Flashback to January 17, 2015

Sometimes the friends you work with are the friends that understand you the most.  My two friends, Jodi and Christina are also my co-workers and I have discovered that we have a blast together!  On this day, we went for some delicious Mexican food and then back to Jodi's house for a night of chit chat and painting mugs!!  It's nights like these that I love and that are absolutely necessary!!

Jodi is the friend that wears her heart on her sleeve.  She is who she is and I LOVE THAT!  There's no hidden agenda with Jodi and she's one of the most kind-hearted, honest, loving people I have come across in my life.  She is always laughing and has the best sense of humor.  She's sensitive, emotional, artistic and passionate.  We share so many guilty pleasure interests and she's always someone I can talk to.  Her personality is unique and quirky and I absolutely adore her.  

Christina's personality is so different than Jodi....but at the same time, she shares so many of the same ethics and morals.  She is super laid back, relaxed and calm all the time.  It's very refreshing.  She's a loyal friend and has such a generous heart.  I love that she's a wise-ass and has an amazing sense of humor.  It's so fun!  Her and I have a lot in common, as I believe in some ways, we are both old souls.  I've gotten to know her so much more this year and I have to say that I'm very thankful to have her as a friend.  

Both of these women are stronger than they give themselves credit for.  They have both been through a lot and both remain humble and grounded.  I'm blessed to call them friends. 

The three of us have such fun together.  We understand each other and laugh ALL THE TIME!  I want more nights like this!

Here are the artsy mugs we made using oil based sharpies and plain white mugs!  So fun!!

Mine...




Jodi's....




Christina's....




Christina made two.. :)





1 comment: