Sunday, June 7, 2015

Brysen Turns Two!!

Flashback to Brysen's Birthday, February 24, 2015....

Brysen is the sweetest little boy ever.  His 2nd birthday was so adorable!  He had a Barney themed birthday with lots of green and purple decorations and a fun “jump jump” castle in the backyard!  He got to swing on his swing set, run around with all of his friends and open lots of fun presents!

I can’t believe this little guy is already 2 years old!  It seems like he was just learning to walk and now he’s almost keeping up with his 4-year-old brother!  Brysen James, (or Jamie Pot Pie as his momma likes to call him sometimes…haha) absolutely loves to be outside, so he was IN LOVE with the jumpy castle and swing set on the day of his birthday.  He was surrounded by all his friends and his very best friend, his big brother Brady. 

Brysen’s momma, my sister Ginger, really decorated the house up with her handmade decorations she created with her Cricut.  She did an amazing job!!  Brysen’s Daddy, Kevin, made some amazingly delicious pulled pork BBQ for a super fun, tasty lunch!  Auntie Bri brought the colorful balloons and wore a festive shirt, just for occasion!  (See pictures below).  I made all the cupcakes for my little buggy boo…and they included chocolate malt cupcakes with vanilla malt frosting and topped with a malted milk dinosaur eggs, banana chocolate chip cupcakes with brown sugar frosting and snickerdoodle cupcakes with snickerdoodle frosting!  Brady made sure that there were 2 fun Piñatas filled with lots of yummy candy for his little brother!!  And, of course, Grandma made Brysen a special Barney birthday shirt to wear at his party!

My nephews are so precious to me and to be able to experience their birthdays with them is so special!  I’m so thankful to have them in my life and my family and I can all agree that they make everyday better!  Happy 2ndbirthday, Brysen!


"I'm two!"



















My baking assistant!










































































Who put the 2 on backwards??  haha















2 comments:

  1. Love it all! You're the best cupcake maker ever! ....and an awesome blogger too!

    ReplyDelete