Saturday, March 21, 2015

A "Peanuts" Halloween!

Flashback to October 31, 2014

There's just something so enchanting about Halloween Night.  It's the very night when the weather seems to turn cool and crisp and when it feels like autumn is finally, truly here.   It also reminds me of my childhood....of all the different costumes my mom made me and candy swaps with my brother and sisters.  As an adult, it always marks the time of year of simple pleasures like pumpkin spice lattes, holiday movies and best of all....cozy nights in my little house!  

I've never been more excited to answer my door to trick-or-treaters as I've been the past 4 years.  That's because my sweet nephews always surprise us with their costumes and for the past couple years, my sister and brother-in-law have joined in on the costume fun!

This year, they went above and beyond and had the most adorable costumes ever!  They came as the Peanuts gang!  Lucy, Charlie Brown, Snoopy and Woodstock!  Lucy, also known as my sister Ginger, came up with the costume ideas and her boys were such good sports about it!  Especially, Charlie Brown. :)

While my sister and her family were over at our house, we received some more little Halloween visitors.  The Parkers!  They are our very close family friends.  We always spend time with them on holidays and the kids were super adorable in their costumes, too!  We had a house-full for a little bit, but more memories were made on yet another charming Halloween Night!














These last two pictures were taken a couple days after Halloween...but too cute not to post! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment