Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014


Flashback to November 27, 2014:  Thanksgiving Day

One of my favorite days of the year is Thanksgiving Day.  It starts off with me springing out of bed to prep my turkey.  Before I know it, my house is filled with the savory aroma of roasted turkey and herbs.  That's when I like to brew myself some fresh pumpkin spice coffee, in my French coffee press...and relax for a bit with my fall baking and craft magazines.  The love my family has for food is so intense that we start discussing our Thanksgiving menu way early on.  After all, there are just certain dishes that a Lee/McQuerrey/Beaman Thanksgiving would not be complete without. 

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day of delicious food and loving family.  My brother Robby wasn't able to make it home for Thanksgiving and we did miss him very much.  It was still a great day though.  We had 2 turkeys, scrumptious side dishes and desserts and even a couple of fun family games with lots of prizes!  I'm already getting excited for next Thanksgiving!



















No comments:

Post a Comment