Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cheeseburgers, a Tiger, and a FOUR YEAR OLD!

Flashback to November 16, 2014

Brady is 4!  Time has flown by these past 4 years, that's for sure.  My sister and brother-in-law threw Brady a birthday at McDonald's!  I remember having my birthday parties at McDonald's as a kid...and I loved it!  The theme was Daniel Tiger and it was so adorable.  Brady invited his friends and family and had such a great time. I made cupcakes and everyone had cheeseburgers and ice cream sundaes.  The simplicity of the party made it all the more special for Brady boy.  Brysen was adorable and tried so hard to keep up his big brother the whole day.  I just love my little nephews and they are growing up so fast!  It was a great day...and another special memory I'll hold forever.   




































No comments:

Post a Comment