Tuesday, February 22, 2011

He ain't hard to like...at all.

I know I don't mention him much...but I admire my husband.  I call him Beans.  He's my Beans. 

I will keep this short and sweet, because I can go on and on about him if I wanted to. 

I'm just so happy that we came along in each others lives when we did.  We knew each other in high school....but not until later in life did we fall in love.  He loves me and takes care of me.  We still fight like we did when we first starting going out, but we also love each other more everyday.  He knows exactly who I am...and doesn't fight it.  He loves me for me and accepts me for who I am.  He makes me laugh...out loud, a lot.....he annoys me...a lot.....but he also calms me down and makes me feel safe.  If I just want to be alone...he understands and lets me be...he's always been great at that...and lets face it, we all need our solitude sometimes.  I love him. He's my Beans. He will ALWAYS be my Beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment