Saturday, February 5, 2011

Live Every Moment Photo Challenge: "Trees"

One of my all time favorite days of the year is when my mom, sisters and I visit Apple Annies Orchard in the fall.  When we get there, we fill up on fluffy pancakes with apple syrup and farm fresh, apple smoked sausage.  Then we pick tons of apples!!  We always spend the whole next day baking delicious homemade apple pies!!  It's become a yearly ritual...and it's my favorite time of year!

I love this picture that I took, because it really captures a crisp fall day at Apple Annies Orchard


Thanks to "Live Every Moment" for hosting the photo challenge
Check out her beautiful blog!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo Amber! I too love Apple Annies and apple trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture, I love apple orchards..thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete