Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just a note....(Day 6..)

So, for my Day 6 Challenge, I posted a story about a day I made a decision that I wish I could relive.  Well, after reading it and thinking about it.....I was a little harsh.  It's regarding a friend that basically turned out not to be a very good one.  I deleted it because I don't want to hurt her feelings if she reads it, even though I no longer consider her a friend.  If you would like to read that post....please let me know and I will email it to ya!  Every bit of it is the truth....but like I said...a little harsh. : )  I just didn't want it out there on the world wide web. : )  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to hear it.. I'm nosy... :)-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send it right now! I should just post it...because every word is true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your biggest fan....well, one of themFebruary 17, 2011 at 12:01 AM

    I'm glad you removed it. You made a good decision. She hurt you by ruining a perfect time in your life, but what good could come out of hurting her back. You're such a loving person, Amber, it would end up causing YOU pain. xxoo

    ReplyDelete